2008 in Summary
Chance upon this while reading one of my friends’ blog. Looks pretty interesting…
1) Where did you ring in 2008?
2) What was your status by Valentine’s Day?
3) Were you in school (anytime this year)?
4) How did you earn your keep?
A little through tuition, the rest through my parents :s
5) Did you have to go to the hospital?
Does the dental centre count?
6) Did you encounter the police?
7) Where did you go on vacation?
Korea! Taiwan! :D
8) What did you purchase that was over $500?
My gold chain bonding operation (for dental) =.=
9) Did you know anybody who got married?
10) Do you know anybody who passed away?
My coach’s old classmate… but I don’t know him personally :S
11) Have you run into anybody you graduated high school with?
Tons of them o.O
12) Did you move anywhere?
From my home to hostel?
13) What sporting events did you go to?
None! o.O I’m such a lazy ass
14) What concerts did you go to?
I didn’t go for any concert :s
15) Where do you live now?
My home and my hostel room
18) Describe your birthday.
My buddy bought a cake for me and celebrated with our colleagues. I love my buddy :D
19) What’s the one thing you thought you would never do but did in 2008?
Hmmm… it’s a secret!
20) What is one thing you regretted this year?
Being a terrible friend this year
21) What’s something you learned this year?
Prioritising and striking a balance is not as easy as it seems
22) Any new additions to your family?
23) What was your best month?
June! All the baking and relaxing without any worries, just that one month!
24) How would you rate this year with a scale from 1 (shitty) to 10 (excellent)?
8? It was a great year, filled with fun, joy and laughter and occasion tears and sadness. I’m looking forward to the next one! :D